Screen Saver based on the animations presented during Apple Special Event (October 30, 2018) from the Brooklyn Academy of Music, Howard Gilman Opera House.
- Doesn’t require internet connection
- Provides an all animations screensaver
- Isolate & edit every animation
- Provide a preferences menu to select which animations will be displayed
- Homebrew cask support (download via terminal, auto-updates, etc)
- Custom clock
- Close System Preferences
- Click here to Download
- Open Brooklyn.saver (double click)
There are two options to uninstall Brooklyn from your MacBook.
- Right-click on the Brooklyn screensaver in System Preferences and select
- Delete the
Brooklyn.saverdirectly either in
Brooklyn is written in Swift, which requires OS X Mavericks (10.9) or above.